We found 1 results for Shasidhar Tatavarthy in webinar
Please join us for an interactive webinar on a variety of topics related to COVID 19. Organized by the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi, Kerala, India and moderated by Dr. Jayanthy Pavithran, Dr. Deepak Mehta, and Dr. Kishore Sandu, this panel will discuss the following topics:
1. Practical tips for endoscopy and use of powered instruments. | Presented by Dr. Deepak Mehta, Director, Pediatric Aerodigestive center and Dr. Shasidhar Tatavarthy, Senior consultant, Head, Ent Head Neck surgery Artemis Hospitals, Delhi
2. Psychiatry and C19. | Presented by Dr. Kusum Kathpalia (NY State)
3. Covid 19: An anesthetist’s view point from its pathogenesis to future airway interventions. | Presented by Dr. Patrick Schoettker, Medecin Chef- Anesthesia department. Lausanne University Hospital. Switzerland
4. Airway surgeries during Covid times. | Presented by Dr. Kishore Sandu, Medecin Chef, ORL department, Lausanne University Hospital. Switzerland.
5. Albatross Cases In Airway. | Presented by Dr. EV Raman , Consultant ENT Surgeon, Convenor, Children’s Airway and Swallowing Center ( CASC),Manipal Hospital, Bangalore and Dr.Rakesh Srivastava, Senior Consultant (Laryngologist, Sushrut Institute of Plastic Surgery & Super speciality Hospital, Lucknow, India.
This webinar is geared towards: airway surgeons (adult & pediatric), laryngologists, ENT, anesthesiologists and phoniatricians (SLP).
For more info on the CSurgeries webinar series, please go to www.csurgeries.com
Upgrade your membership to continue watching
Please upgrade to membership to continue watching more videos.Upgrade Now
Renew your subscription to continue watching
Please renew your subscription to continue watching.Renew Now