Drs. Kishore Sandu, Catherine Hart, and Guri Sandhu review different methods for selecting candidates for these procedures as well as the common complications that can arise during surgery. They share their personal “lessons-learned” with attendees to hopefully help make future procedures smoother for all.
Please join us for an interactive webinar on a variety of topics related to COVID 19. Organized by the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Kochi, Kerala, India and moderated by Dr. Jayanthy Pavithran, Dr. Deepak Mehta, and Dr. Kishore Sandu, this panel will discuss the following topics:
1. Practical tips for endoscopy and use of powered instruments. | Presented by Dr. Deepak Mehta, Director, Pediatric Aerodigestive center and Dr. Shasidhar Tatavarthy, Senior consultant, Head, Ent Head Neck surgery Artemis Hospitals, Delhi
2. Psychiatry and C19. | Presented by Dr. Kusum Kathpalia (NY State)
3. Covid 19: An anesthetist’s view point from its pathogenesis to future airway interventions. | Presented by Dr. Patrick Schoettker, Medecin Chef- Anesthesia department. Lausanne University Hospital. Switzerland
4. Airway surgeries during Covid times. | Presented by Dr. Kishore Sandu, Medecin Chef, ORL department, Lausanne University Hospital. Switzerland.
5. Albatross Cases In Airway. | Presented by Dr. EV Raman , Consultant ENT Surgeon, Convenor, Children’s Airway and Swallowing Center ( CASC),Manipal Hospital, Bangalore and Dr.Rakesh Srivastava, Senior Consultant (Laryngologist, Sushrut Institute of Plastic Surgery & Super speciality Hospital, Lucknow, India.
This webinar is geared towards: airway surgeons (adult & pediatric), laryngologists, ENT, anesthesiologists and phoniatricians (SLP).
For more info on the CSurgeries webinar series, please go to www.csurgeries.com