Terms of Service
Welcome to CSurgeries. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern CSurgeries’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term “CSurgeries” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual users. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to you.
- Unless otherwise stated, CSurgeries and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, or edit material from this website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- CSurgeries reserves the authority to revoke or deactivate the membership of any user, reviewer, or author from activity on CSurgeries website. We also maintain right to remove any previously published content by said user on CSurgeries if it is deemed appropriate by the directors. Reasons for revocation include, but are not limited to: conflicts of interest, infringement, plagiarism, lewd or inappropriate content, or unethical behaviour of any kind as stated in the Terms and Conditions.
These videos are intended for use as an educational tool for medical students, residents and surgeons. People seeking specific medical advice or assistance should contact their personal physician.
Invasive medical procedures can result in harm to patients and practitioners and should be performed only by qualified medical professionals. Watching these videos does not constitute qualification to perform the procedure. These videos are intended solely for informational purposes and to supplement, not replace, proper training and supervision by qualified instructors.
Medicine is an ever-changing field; viewers are advised to check the most current information provided by the manufacturer for every device being used and to verify the indications, contraindications, and proper procedural technique. The dose, method of administration and contraindications for any administered drug should be confirmed before use.
CSurgeries does not assume any liability for any injury or damage to any person arising from the use of these videos. These videos are not intended to recommend any measures, techniques, procedures or products, or give advice, and is not a substitute for medical training or your own clinical judgment as a healthcare professional. These videos may contain errors, inaccuracies and omissions and cannot be relied upon for any purpose.
You are solely responsible for how you use this product and the consequences from using it. To the maximum lawful extent, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential, arising from or caused by statute, warrant, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising from our relationship with you through your viewing of these videos.